Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Sean's Vancouver Olympic Blog!  As you know, I am heading off to Vancouver on February 7th to work in COMM's for NBC at the International Broadcast Centre during the Olympics.  I will be returning home on March 1st (the day after Closing Ceremonies).

During my time in Vancouver, I hope to be able to keep you up-to-date on what's going on "behind the scenes" at the Olympics (in sport and in broadcasting), as well as giving you a glimpse of the unusual, interesting, or extraordinary things or places that I might have a chance to see or visit.

This is my 7th Olympic games working for NBC, and my 3rd time keeping a blog.  There are links to my Beijing and Torino blogs in my sidebar.

As a proud Canadian, I am excitedly looking forward to my time in Vancouver.  I expect to be captivated, astonished or thrilled by something every day.  I hope you will be too!

Cheers - Sean

3 comments:

  1. Checking in to see if you started a new blog and YAY you have!

    Looking forward to going along with you on this trip to a new and exotic place!!! ...hey Canada IS exotic to me! =0)

    Safe travels!
    Alicia =0)

    P.S.I'm on my son's account as I can't remember my password! OY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited to read your blog again this year Sean! My sister and her boyfriend (who happens to be a co-worker of Ed and mine!) are flying to Vancouver and attending 3 or 4 events. We're staying home and being jealous (although we're going to St. Lucia for a week just before then, so I guess not too jealous...)

    Hope everything goes wonderfully, looking forward to hearing all your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry but I will not come to the Olympics this time!! I am looking forward to reading you from my sunny town of Toulouse - France. This year I should head to South Africa for the World Cup. Will you be there?
    All the best.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete