Sunday, February 28, 2010

Closing Ceremonies

We're done!  I thought the part making fun of the Opening Ceremonies was clever, and I'm glad that Catriona LeMay Doan finally got to light the cauldron, but much of the rest of the ceremonies had a little too much cheese for me.

I can't believe that the NBC network broke away just before the music started to air the premiere of "The Marriage Ref".  Fortunately, we were able to continue watching the feed as they recorded it.

Here is a small collection of images from the ceremonies. I'll have one more post before heading out...














1 comment:

  1. I really like cheese so enjoyed the closing ceremonies!!! Loved the giant Canadian carousel like thing at the end with huge moose and beavers.....awesome!!!Oh it was so GREAT to see Micheal J. Fox.

    Alicia =0)

    ReplyDelete