Friday, February 26, 2010

"You Gotta Be Here"

Phew, after the drama of the last couple of days, I think I need to lighten it up a bit, so I've allowed my cynical side to be turned back on...

Have you noticed that the Government of British Columbia has been running these ads on both CTV and NBC (how much did that cost?) promoting BC as a tourist destination...



Great footage!  Makes me want to come here again, but...

Does anybody find it slightly ironic that the video, whose main theme is "You Gotta Be Here", looks like it is filmed with a bunch of "famous" Canadians who are standing in front of a green screen, and aren't actually HERE at all?

I'm just saying....

1 comment:

  1. I really like that commercial, just beautiful!

    I do agree though I don't any think of the celebs are there,that they are in front of green screens.Weird.

    ReplyDelete