Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Free Dance Gold!


I am the luckiest guy in the world.  There really aren't any words to describe the feeling of watching Scott and Tessa create magic on ice and win a gold medal for Canada.  Here are the images that tell the story of the night...

(another beautiful day)

(Pacific Coliseum at the PNE)

(Inside the arena)

(UK team #2 - crowd loves them - but well back)

(Paul and Vanessa - with a dedicated fan!)

(loved this start position...)

(Kerr siblings from the UK)

(more Kerrs, got good shots of them)

(here's a twist, she carries him...)

(me and Josee Chouinard!)

(one of the French teams)

(Sinead Kerr of the UK, lots of skaters sat near me!)

(Meryl and Charlie of the USA)

(Scott and Tessa, creating magic...)

(beautiful and emotional...)

(the crowd was insane...)

(Tanith and Ben fall short of bronze...)

(Scott and Tessa make it official)

(the crowd really goes crazy...)

(the medal ceremony...)

(our National Anthem...)

Another very emotionally draining day.  I will be sleeping in tomorrow morning.  I am so grateful to NBC, Dave Mazza, Chris Worth, and John Pastore for making it possible for me to have this experience and lifetime memory.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful experience! And lucky you to be part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I thought Tessa and Scott were amazing! Also Crhlie and Meryl but I think they got the bronze wrong....Tanith and Ben should have gotten it!


    Thanks for sahring!
    Alicia =0)

    ReplyDelete